Some of you may be recieving this invitation by mail this week. Jaguar Wichita would also like to invite our internet family to join us in the launch of the all new Jaguar XJ on January 7th 2010 from 5:30pm to 7:30pm.
Please RSVP via our hotline: 316.688.4401 or email email@example.com
Scholfield Auto Plaza now has TWO Porsche Panameras in stock!
We have a Carbon Grey Metallic / Luxor Beige (Click here for the details) with the upgraded Burmester High-End Sound-System.
We also have a Carrera White / Platinum Grey (Click here for the details) loaded with options.
Call to set up your VIP appointment @ 316.688.4401!
At Scholfield Auto Plaza there is a lot of Holiday cheer,
All because of a FIRST for us, happening just this year!
Complete your wish list with the one thing
you’ve been dreaming of all year long,
Or give the gift that can never go wrong.
Forget jewelry, It’s a thing of the past.
With these cars you’ll never finish last.
Never before have we earned this many specialty vehicles at one time!
Like a fine gemstone, these vehicles are rare and hard to find…
Porsche GT3 – In Stock NOW!
Lexus IS C – FIVE In Stock NOW!
Jaguar XF Supercharged – TWO In Stock NOW!
Find Them and Many More at
We are extremely pleased to announce a program that will assist you with your Holiday planning. You can choose one of the following THREE ways to put a New (or Pre-Owned) vehicle in your driveway this Holiday:
- ZERO Down Payment with NO Payments for SIX MONTHS (90 days deferred payments PLUS Scholfield Auto Plaza making your FIRST THREE PAYMENTS—WAC)
- Special APR on Select Models (Too many choices to list in one place!)
- Special Lease Programs on Select Models (Again, too many choices to list in one place!)
There are a few conditions (such as financing for option ONE must be for at least 60 months) and you would be better served stopping by the showroom and enjoying a hot cup of Starbucks while we discuss these with you. In addition, all of the above offers come standard with the Scholfield Luxury Experience, with all the amenities our guests love and our competitors hate.
Holiday Season too busy to stop by? Call our Client Care Center and we can assist with narrowing down your wishes and guiding you to a Sales Professional that can take care of everything for you via e-Mail or phone. We can even bring a vehicle to you!
Example: New 2010 Lexus ES 350, $0 down, 60 month term, no payments for 90 days, after 90 days dealer will make your first 3 payments (for a total of 6 months with no payments due from customer); customer responsible for 57 monthly payments of $722.11 per month at 5.9% APR with $0 down on approval of Tier 1 credit, NO MAXIMUM PAYMENT LIMIT!
Offer based on in-stock units only, prior sales excluded. Offer requries minimum of 60 month finance term, must finance through dealer, plus tax, tag and title fees. Not in combination or conjunction with any other offer or advertised special. See dealer for complete details. Expires 12/16/09.
Here is the brand new 2010 Acura ZDX in front of our building this afternoon (12/7/09)
We were lucky enough to have a professional come out and teach all of our Sales Associates and Acura Specialists as well as our Client Care Center all about the new vehicle in the Acura lineup. I was able to see first hand how the ZDX with the Advance Package actually uses some of the new premium technologies including a new blind spot information system (BSI), Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), Collision Mitigating Braking System™. The blind spot information system (BSI) is very intuitive… When a vehicle passed us and came into the blind spot zone, a light indicating that the vehicle was in the blind spot came on. The interior is luxurious, the driver and front passenger are surrounded by fine hand-stitched leather that graces the door panels, sweeps across the dash, and flows down the center console. Heated and ventilated front seats (with six settings) are new, and of course the dual moonroofs (part of the world’s longest panoramic glass roof) are something everyone will appreciate.
Let’s just say we are all very excited to see our first one hit the showroom sometime after the 15th of this month!
-Mandy Stephan, CCC-
The following is a small checklist that everyone should consider—
- Battery. Have your vehicle’s battery inspected by a technician using professional equipment to ensure it has sufficient power.
- Tires. In areas where snow and ice are facts of winter, install snow tires.
- Windshield Wipers. Replace old, worn blades, and if your climate is harsh, snow (rubber-clad) blades can be an effective alternative.
- Engine. Get drivability problems such as harsh idling and stalling repaired. Replace old air and fuel filters as well as a faulty positive crankcase ventilation (PCV) valve.
- Anti-Freeze/Coolant. Make sure the condition, level and concentration (usually a 50/50 mix of anti-freeze and water) of your vehicle’s anti-freeze is appropriate.
- Fuel. Maintain a gas level of at least half-full. A full gas tank helps keep moisture from forming and also adds a beneficial weight increase.
- Oil. Change your car’s oil according to the manufacturer’s recommended intervals. In extreme conditions, switching to synthetic oil, which is less susceptible to thickening, can be advantageous.
- Heater/Ventilation/Air Conditioning. In order to drive safely and comfortably, your vehicle’s HVAC systems need to be in good working condition to keep the cabin dehumidified.
- Lights. Inspect all lights, replace burned-out bulbs and clear any grime that has accumulated on the lenses.
- Exhaust System. Your vehicle’s exhaust system should be inspected for leaks. Take it to a professional who can place it on a lift and examine the system properly
All of these things can be handled by your Certified Technician. In fact, our technicians have more training, and the manufacturers equipment necessary to safely inspect all of the list above and more.
Designed, developed and manufactured in North America, the ZDX has already generated a tremendous amount of excitement since its world debut at the New York Auto Show in April, thanks to its stunning coupe-like styling combined with flexible utility, a commanding presence and outstanding performance.
The ZDX will be available in three trim packages, the well-equipped ZDX; ZDX with Technology Package; and the ZDX with Advance Package.
Power for each package is generated from a 3.7-liter, 300 hp, V-6 VTEC engine with 270 lb-fr of torque while producing EPA numbers of 16/23.
Also standard on each ZDX is Acura’s SH-AWD (Super Handling All-Wheel-Drive) that boosts handling and ensures heightened all-weather and all-season road-holding capabilities.
Standard fare includes what Acura bills as the world’s longest panoramic glass roof, concealed rear door handles, and a hand-stitched leather dash, center console and door panels.
In addition to the features found in the Technology Package, the Advance Package adds several premium technologies including a new blind spot information system (BSI), Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), Collision Mitigating Braking System™ (CMBS™), an Integrated Dynamic System (IDS) active damper system, heated and ventilated front seats with Perforated Milano Premium Leather seating surfaces, premium brushed tricot headliner material and a sport steering wheel.
Visit www.scholfieldacura.com or call a Client Care Specialist for more details on the new 2010 Acura ZDX
-Mandy Stephan, CCC-