Click HERE for a great slide show of where to go this year on vacation.
Daily Archives: January 5, 2010
Sherlock Holmes was one of the most interesting films I have seen his year. Robert Downey, Jr. portrays him as a man that is unbelievably brilliant, almost disturbed, in how he interacts with those around him.
I was surprised with the level of fighting and mayhem in this movie. Not that it was a bad thing, it was not what I expected. I thought the movie captured the late 1800’s very well, right down to the look of the streets and costumes. In fact, the streets were so gritty you could almost smell them!
I do not want to give plot away, suffice to say there are surprises and twists. The love interest and interesting relationship between Holmes and Watson help you to connect with each of the characters in a way that makes you genuinely care for them and what happens to them.
I highly recommend this film and if I had an official rating system, I would give it 5 gears out of 6…
Dan Watkins – Client Care Manager
The anticipation is finally over!
The 2010 Acura ZDX has arrived, we couldn’t be more excited and neither could our customers!
We have heard so much positive feedback so far and it has only been here for only 24 hours!
The only thing left to do is to see it for yourself!
Palladium Silver, Advanced Package – All the options, everything you could ask for! Acura thought of it all and put it into this MACHINE!
Contact your Acura Specialist or the Client Care Center to schedule an appointment to see the Acura ZDX today!
1- Pound of Ground Meat (Turkey works GREAT!)
1 – Package of Taco Seasoning
1 – Cup diced onions
1 – Cup shredded lettuce
1 – 12 oz pkg frozen corn
1 – 8 oz package of cheese
Hot Sauce to taste
Prepare ground meat and onions according to Taco Seasoning instructions. While the ground meat is simmering, arrange Scoops in a single layer in a baking dish or tray. After meat is cooked, layer the Taco Poppers as follows starting with the bottom and working up:
Corn, Meat/onions, lettuce, cheese, and hot sauce (if wanted).
We use these as appetizers or make a double batch for use as a main course. My kids love to make these since we let them help make them!
The S400 Hybrid
- Eligible for a one-time tax credit of up to $1,150
- 26% more fuel efficient than the S500 (19 City mpg)
- First mass production vehicle to utilize a lithium-ion battery
- Incorporates stop/start functionality that shuts the engine off at stop lights
- Slightly modified 3.5 v6 with Atkinson cycle
- 295 total hp with 284 lbs ft torque
- 7-speed automatic transmission with Touch Shift
The ML450 Hybrid
- Slightly modified 3.5 V6 with Atkinson cycle
- Dual electric motors for a combined 335 hp with 354 lbs. ft torque
- Can run electric motor alone up to approx 34 mph
- Estimated combined fuel economy of 22 mpg (24 highway, 21 city) 20% more fuel efficient than the V6-powered ML350
If you have been thinking about getting a Hybrid vehicle and going Green (or Blue, according to Mercedes-Benz) then make this new year, new decade and new beginning the time for a new Mercedes-Benz Hybrid.
Contact a Client Care Specialist or your Mercedes-Benz Specialist at Scholfield Auto Plaza today to test drive the Hybrid duo.
toll free: 800.362.0943