The S400 Hybrid
- Eligible for a one-time tax credit of up to $1,150
- 26% more fuel efficient than the S500 (19 City mpg)
- First mass production vehicle to utilize a lithium-ion battery
- Incorporates stop/start functionality that shuts the engine off at stop lights
- Slightly modified 3.5 v6 with Atkinson cycle
- 295 total hp with 284 lbs ft torque
- 7-speed automatic transmission with Touch Shift
The ML450 Hybrid
- Slightly modified 3.5 V6 with Atkinson cycle
- Dual electric motors for a combined 335 hp with 354 lbs. ft torque
- Can run electric motor alone up to approx 34 mph
- Estimated combined fuel economy of 22 mpg (24 highway, 21 city) 20% more fuel efficient than the V6-powered ML350
If you have been thinking about getting a Hybrid vehicle and going Green (or Blue, according to Mercedes-Benz) then make this new year, new decade and new beginning the time for a new Mercedes-Benz Hybrid.
Contact a Client Care Specialist or your Mercedes-Benz Specialist at Scholfield Auto Plaza today to test drive the Hybrid duo.
toll free: 800.362.0943