Jamaica is a melting pot of African, Asian, European and Middle Eastern cultures. You’ll experience this diversity in its strong crafts tradition, performing arts and distinctive dining options, like ackee and saltfish with roast breadfruit. Take your vacation to new heights at famed cliff jumping spot, Negril Cliffs. Jamaica offers long beaches, protected coves, rugged mountains, waterfalls, caves and sunshine and chances to play in the surf, ride horses and swim with dolphins. Jump in!
Daily Archives: February 13, 2010
Fruit Salsa and Cinnamon Chips
- In a large bowl, thoroughly mix kiwis, Golden Delicious apples, raspberries, strawberries, white sugar, brown sugar and fruit preserves. Cover and chill in the refrigerator at least 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Coat one side of each flour tortilla with butter flavored cooking spray. Cut into wedges and arrange in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Sprinkle wedges with desired amount of cinnamon sugar. Spray again with cooking spray.
- Bake in the preheated oven 8 to 10 minutes. Repeat with any remaining tortilla wedges. Allow to cool approximately 15 minutes. Serve with chilled fruit mixture.
Over the past year, thanks to much hard work, dedication, and a bit of good fortune as well, we have earned the highest customer satisfaction rankings in the history of our company. We owe a debt of gratitude to our guests, as it is only you who made this possible.
- We earned a ranking of #1 in the USA for our Certified Pre-Owned Guest Experience.
- We are proud to be #1 in the Entire Midwest Region for our Guest Delivery Experience.
- We are among the top 15% of all dealers nationwide in our Service Experience.
- We are within the top 25% of all dealers nationwide in our Sales Experience.
You will note that as the manufacturer ranks its dealers, the key word throughout is “experience,” that is, the manufacturer wants to know from the guests, “how was your experience at the dealership”? As you know from all the communication you receive from us, we aim to provide the utmost in customer care and attention to detail, the sum total of which we have proclaimed The Scholfield Luxury Experience.
Thank you. And enjoy The Scholfield Luxury Experience once again!
“ZDX is like nothing you have ever seen before from Acura. It combines the best attributes of a coupe, a sedan and a sport utility – all wrapped in a beautifully sculpted package – that will attract an entirely new luxury customer to the Acura brand.”
– Jeff Conrad, Vice President of Acura Sales
The all-new 2010 Acura ZDX is one of the most innovative and exciting vehicles on the market today, offering…
– The style and driving experience of a sport coupe
– The flexible cargo utility and all-wheel-drive capabilities of an suv
– The available passenger capacity of a sedan
ZDX advances the definition of personal style, luxury, and performance to the highest level in Acura Division history.
Whether you like the daring curves of Acura’s all-new ZDX crossover, there’s no denying that there is something super about its shape.
ZDX with Advance Package models add all of the Technology Package features plus:
-Heated and ventilated front seats
– Exclusive suede-like headliner and trim
– Exclusive suede-like headliner and trim
– Ambient inner door-handle lighting
– Integrated Dynamics System (IDS), with both Comfort and Sport settings
– Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS)
– Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
– Blind spot information (BSI) system
– 3-point height-adjustible front seat belts with load limiters and e-pretensioner system (front)
The all-new 2010 Acura ZDX
– Drive one today –
3 to choose from in stock now
11212 E Kellogg
Wichita, KS 67207
With the weather turning more towards Spring than Winter, the Complimentary Car Wash amenity of our Scholfield Luxury Experience is experiencing a strong tick upward in usage. With an increase in the number of car washes, comes the inevitable wait time increases.
We wanted to communicate a few tips that may help to streamline your visit for a complimentary car wash. Here they are in no particular order:
- The best time to get a car wash is during the non peak times of 9:00 AM to Noon and 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM. You will also avoid the rush of service guests dropping off and picking up their vehicles.
- Call our Client Care Center to ask what the approximate wait time is. We are updated often by the Service Advisers so we can make sure the Starbucks and complimentary water and soda are stocked and functioning.
- If you are in a hurry, ask to just “run the car through”, without hand drying or vacuuming the front carpeted areas. This will speed up the process.
- As a reminder, our complimentary car wash consists of washing and hand drying the exterior of your vehicle with microfiber towels.
We have taken measures to have additional help on expected peak days to handle the increased volume. As always, if you have any concerns whatsoever, please feel free to communicate to anyone at the dealership, from the Client Care Center to General Manager Bobby Cuillo.