Jaguar has announced a $1000 incentive for loyal Jaguar owners and a $1000 incentive for future Jaguar owners. Click here to receive more info regarding these incentives.
Daily Archives: February 11, 2011
If you have a qualified Porsche, and you are leasing, Porsche has a Loyalty Incentive for you! Porsche Financial Services will waive anywhere from 3 (on the base program) to 6 (on the sports car program) payments when you lease another qualified Porsche.
The amount waived is your payments or $2500, whichever is less. In other words, if you have payments in excess of $2500, you could receive a financial package worth $15,000 towards the lease of your next Porsche!
As with all promotions, there are details. Come visit our Porsche Design Suite and we can discuss the options with you while you design your next Porsche.
Don’t own a Porsche? Would you like to drive one? Porsche has a new conquest program that allows for up to 3 “Welcome to Porsche” payments to help you end your competitive-make lease early.
Click here to receive more information via e-Mail…
Jaguar ranks “Highest in Sales Satisfaction among Luxury Brands” by J.D. Power and Associates. This is the third year in a row that Jaguar has been recognized for Sales Satisfaction. Schedule a test drive or visit your local Jaguar dealer to experience the 2011 Jaguar line-up.
Click here to read the full press release.
– Jaguar has highest score among all luxury automotive brands in America in 2010 Sales Satisfaction Index (SSI)
– Jaguar ranked highest among luxury car makers in United States in Sales Satisfaction
– Jaguar customers more satisfied with their sales experience than any other luxury car buyers in the United States, according to J.D. Power and Associates
– Jaguar dealers in United States continue to be industry leaders in sales satisfaction
– Jaguar Platinum Coverage warranty and free maintenance plan extends Jaguar’s commitment to best serve its customers.